There are many reasons for (partially) outsourcing your blend production to Intercol. It is a growing trend that companies decide to put the responsibility of non-essential production to external partners, who have specific know-how and an efficient production process. Intercol has proven to several companies that we are a strong partner in Western Europe.
Use our experience!
- state-of-the-art analytical capabilities
- well-equipped QC laboratory;
- energetic staff;
- process and product development
- mixing and mixing
- low viscosity waxes
- high viscosity (thermoplastic) polymer blends
- mixture of rubber compounds
- dilution and mixing of powders in water;
- the mixture of polymer dispersions
- blend of polyurethanes (eg, potting compounds);
- making thermoplastic products (for example, hot melt adhesives)
- powdered prilling;
- pelletizing of products
- product granulation
- emulsions and dispersions
- all water based;
- waxes, resins or polymers;
- bulk storage capacity, experience and advice for setting up a central gluing system at customers' premises
- delivery by 23 ton tanker, 1 mt ibc, 200 kg PE drums.