Intercol's water-white Polyolefine and EVA hotmelts are a premium, technical and economical choice for hot melt adhesives designed to achieve the best results. In our lab, we have extensively tested our hot melt adhesives on spinning, adhesion, thermal stability and designed it for food packaging applications. We are at the forefront of the adhesive industry and address specific needs such as high adhesion strength on difficult to bond substrates, mileage, application costs and technical implementation.
Our standard range of hot melt adhesives are tested for:
- Exceptional thermal stability, no coloring, reduced maintenance costs.
- The strength of adhesion on different substrates
- Setting speed (fast bonding)
- Resistance to freezing temperatures
- Food compliance, BRC, SML, low odor
- Low application temperature hot melt